SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new repack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rideongirls

A new repack Empty
PostSubject: A new repack   A new repack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 am

I think we should get a new repack because In moogra Mr.Oh gives everything away and it doesn't get challenging like most servers do(Examples:final story Sydney MS Bounce MS). Also theres like no Prizes that the GMs can give us when we win an event?

What do you guys think? Change repack or no change repack?

Post below
Back to top Go down
Momos

A new repack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new repack   A new repack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:51 am

Rideongirls wrote:
I think we should get a new repack because In moogra Mr.Oh gives everything away and it doesn't get challenging like most servers do(Examples:final story Sydney MS Bounce MS). Also theres like no Prizes that the GMs can give us when we win an event?

What do you guys think? Change repack or no change repack?

Post below

Changing repack=Possible wipe. So I say no.
Back to top Go down
AssuIt

A new repack Empty
PostSubject: No repack change   A new repack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 am

most people join this server because its easy to get stuff and there are servers out there thats hard to get stuff and lvl, thats y every server is different, or if u really want it to be challenging maybe light can make another world besides scania thats hard? idk if thats possible.

AssuIt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new repack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new repack   A new repack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new repack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: Suggestions-
Jump to: