SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read this first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SolarLight

Read this first Empty
PostSubject: Read this first   Read this first I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:53 pm

If you want to apply please copy and paste in another post and answer them

Name:

Where From:

How often on:

Why you:

Why SolarLight:

What can you do:

Experience:

IGN:

Contacts:
Back to top Go down
Steve

Read this first Empty
PostSubject: Steve's gm application XD   Read this first I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 am

Name: Steve

Where From: British Columbia, Canada

How often on: i am on ALOT unless i am sumwhere like sum1's house. even then i have already downloaded the server and played there =D. i would say about 3 or more hours on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.

Why you: i think i would be a big help to solar lights community. i know alot of thigns about being gm for i have had past experiance. i am VERY helpful. if someone has a problem i will not stop until i know what to do to fix it. i am never angry at people for who they are. already i have helped to stop hackers =) if i dont get to be a gm i hope someone good at the job will. no gm should ever abuse their powers.

Why SolarLight: I think SolarLight has an amazing community as well as great ideas. 90% of all other servers have not matched this one. i also choose SolarLight because of how fun it makes gaming and i will do anything to help =)

What can you do: I can help alot of people do alot of things. even if someone wants leveling i will help. I know alot of codes as well as every id of all the maps, items, skils and jobs. i can do my best to make everything even a little bit better if i can.

Experience: i have had alot of experiance with other servers just helping people and being a gm. i know alot about codes and even more about IDs but my main goal is to help the community with whatever it needs =)

IGN: Steve

Contacts: caden96@hotmail.com

TY for reading my app have fun ingame XD
Back to top Go down

Read this first
Page 1 of 1