SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADVERTISING AND MORE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SauvageOne

ADVERTISING AND MORE Empty
PostSubject: ADVERTISING AND MORE   ADVERTISING AND MORE I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 am

I got so good ideas!!! To advertise the server...

Donations- Donations should be done my Credit cards, by phone, and anyother way.

Number of players- to bring in alot of players, we need very high rates about 15k rates, people will join like guys go to naked girls. Then when we have a high enough number of users let's say 1k? we lower the rates to 10k... when we get more 5k-4k-3k-2k-1k and we keep it 1K people will like it cause 1K is the perfect rate not to easy and not to hard.

Also Number of players- I know that this suggestion seems pretty radical but... alot of hackers out there would like a server where hacking is allowed... So Ch 1= Legit Ch 2= hackers. Once again people will join like crazy!!!! i know cause another server did that and people didn't stop joinning. Then they disabled hacking and people continued playing with no hax. Also most of the hackers get bored of hacking o they start playing legit! witch cleans the server and adds users.

Advertising- Let me take care of that Wink

Just change the information on Xtremtop100 put HACKING ALLOWED IN CH 2..... ALOT OF EVENTS
1MESO SHOPS AND NX 15K RATES and people wont stop comming i PROMISS!!!!

And the DC... should do something about that... people will get pissed and leave the rest will get up itself dont worry Wink bom

-Best regards MikeH
Back to top Go down

ADVERTISING AND MORE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: Suggestions-
Jump to: